Taking place on 17th February 2021 via Zoom Videoconferencing, this planning & development committee meeting will review planning applications and decisions as well as any pre-application representations. New applications have been received from properties in Newbridge Hill, Armoury Road, Scarletts Chase and also one outside the village in Wormingford with traffic concerns.
Formal Notice of 20th January 2021
Meeting of the Planning & Development Committee of West Bergholt Parish Council Via Zoom at 7.30pm on Wednesday 17th February 2021. The public and press are welcome to attend. (please contact the Parish Clerk on [email protected] for the meeting link).
How decisions are taken.
- For applications on the published agenda the Committee is authorised by the Parish Council to take decisions. The decision area covers the Parish Council’s response to the application as a statutory consultee to Colchester Borough Council the Planning Authority.
- If there is a Planning Application (or correspondence received) which post-dates the publishing of the agenda, and which cannot await the next meeting of the Committee, then such matters will be discussed at the meeting, but the Committee will not take a decision. Instead, it will make a recommendation to the next advertised appropriate meeting; this is likely to be the next full Parish Council meeting. If this is the case, the matter concerned will appear on the Parish Council published agenda.
AGENDA – Matters to be taken in public
- To receive any pre-application representations regarding proposed Planning Applications.
- To discuss and make decisions on the following applications:
|Planning Application No.||Location||Consultation end date|
|210192||16 Newbridge Hill, West Bergholt, CO6 3ER||22nd Feb 2021|
|210196||9 Bradbrook Cottages, Armoury Road, West Bergholt, CO6 3JW||22nd Feb 2021|
|ESS/11/21/COL||Colchester Skip Hire, Greenacres, Packards Lane, Wormingford, CO6 3AH||26th Feb 2021|
|210343||Scarletts, Scarletts Chase, West Bergholt, CO6 3DH (Agricultural determination)||2nd Mar 2021|
|210280||Land Adj to 18 Bradbrook Cottages, Armoury Road, CO6 3JW||3rd Mar 2021|
- Review Planning Decisions.