This is an Archive Page
West Bergholt submitted its final draft Neighbourhood Plan to Colchester Borough Council for ratification in late December last year. This followed endorsement of the Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group’s proposals by the Parish Council at its November meeting.
The latest version incorporates feedback received during our consultation with the community in June. As Planning Authority the Borough Council is now commencing the statutory ‘Regulation 16 consultation’ which will close on 5th March.
The Neighbourhood Plan and submission documents are available on the CBC website; the site also has details of how to respond, should you wish to do so, here. We are hopeful that the plan will pass its final statutory stages later this year. This will include an examination by a government planning inspector and a Parish referendum.
The Parish Council and the NP Steering Group would like to thank everyone for their support in getting the NP to this stage.
Regulation 16 Consultation Documents
The following documents were provided to CBC as part of our submission:
Appendix 1 – Maps
- Local Green Spaces;
- Character Area;
- Area of Separation;
- Key Views;
- Settlement Boundary;
- Proposed Development Allocations;
- List of Planning Policies;
- Schedule of Local Green Spaces;
- Photos of views related to Map PP12;
- Deliverability letters relating to Sites A & B;
- Consultation Report on Surveys carried out at key stages of WB Neighbourhood Plan;
- CBC West Bergholt HRA Screening v2;
- CBC West Bergholt SEA Screening v3;
- Sports Site Analysis;
- Action Plan & List of Community Ambitions v3;
- Infrastructure List;
- CBC Settlement Boundary Review final June 2017;
- Report on the Assessment of Potential Housing Sites;
- West Bergholt Village Appraisal 1995;
- Parish Plan 2008 v2.2;
- Village Design Statement Dec 2011 v1.0;
- RCCE Community Profile of West Bergholt;
- RCCE Housing Needs Survey 2015;
- West Bergholt Position Statement;
- WBNP Consultation Statement v2;
- Responses to Regulation 14 Consultation;
- West Bergholt Basic Conditions Statement December 2018.