Meet Joel Fayers – New Parish Councillor
The Parish Council co-opted Joel as a councillor in July 2021 & he has joined the Planning Committee. He has lived in West Bergholt with his wife and son since 2017.
He is a Director and Partner of a PR and consultation agency which specialises in the built environment. Prior to working in this sector, he spent several years working in Parliament in Westminster and similar work with District Councils.
Outside of work, Joel also sits on the board of a charity called LandAid (see below) and is a Spurs season ticket holder with an unwavering belief that supporting them will be worth it in the end.
LandAid Vision & Mission
LandAid’s vision is to see an end to youth homelessness in the UK.
Their mission is defined by:
- Every year, thousands of young people in the UK find themselves homeless.
- It’s a problem that LandAid is here to tackle.
- They bring the property industry together to support charities delivering life-changing services for young people who are or have been homeless, or who are at risk of homelessness in the future.
- Through a unique network of corporate partners, they invest funding and expertise to achieve lasting impact.
- Together they aim to end youth homelessness.