Save on Energy Efficiency Costs With a Grant
Essex County Council, in partnership with Aran Insulation, are trying to improve household insulation with the offer of grants of up to £10,000. Funding is available for energy efficiency improvements to help make your home more cosy. Making your home more energy efficient will help save you money on future energy bills.
Do You Qualify
If you are a homeowner with a combined household income below £30,000 and an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating of E, F, or G then the answer is yes. You could be eligible for free local authority funding of up to £10,000 to install energy efficiency measures in your home.
Ofgem ‘deemed savings scores’ will calculate the actual amount of grant funding available. It will differ between property types, property size, fuel types and installation. Privately rented homes are subject to different qualifying criteria.
Aran Insulation, will assess your eligibility, carry out a survey on your home and complete the installation. Applications are on a first-come, first-served basis; all work must be completed by 30 June 2021.
Check your eligibility and apply online today. Alternatively yo can call Aran Insulation on 0800 587 7795 or 01284 812 520 to avoid missing out.
Landlords might be eligible for a grant of up to £5,000 if they can meet the following criteria:
- The current energy efficiency rating of your domestic property:
- your property must have an Energy Performance Certificate rating of E, F or G.
- Visit www.find-energy-certificate.digital.communities.gov.uk to check your property EPC rating.
- Tenant household income should be less than £30,000 per year; or if a member of the household is in receipt of an eligible benefit.
- Private landlords, local authority owned properties and social housing can also benefit. Maximum funding per property is £5,000 with a 33% installation cost contribution required from the landlord.