The number 11 bus service (Colchester-Highwooods Circular) operates Monday to Friday with financial support from ECC. ECC are considering amending the Monday – Friday timetable and is carrying out a public consultation regarding this proposal between 28 November 2018 and 02 January 2019.
Due to congestion around Severalls Business Park and Colchester North Station in the late afternoon and evening, ECC is considering amending the current timetable with the aim of improving reliability.
- The timings of some the morning journeys to be slightly adjusted,
- Journey times in the evening to be longer and as a result, the number of journeys to be reduced to provide more running time.
The proposal will see:
- An earlier afternoon start at 15.59.
- A reduction in the total number of afternoon journeys from eleven to eight.
- One Colchester Station to Highwoods journey after 19.00, commencing at 19.25 (currently there are two journeys after 19.00).
- The evening journey time increase by 15 – 20 minutes.
Current & Proposed Timetables
How to respond
Questionnaires will be available from:
- the driver on the bus, or
- online at: https://surveys.essexinsight.org.uk/busconsultationservice11.
If you have any queries or would like a copy of the questionnaire, please email [antibot mailto=”[email protected]”] or telephone 0345 743 0430.